PC Controller can helps
In this brochure, we disclose
ABOUT JTT ISO EXPERT
PC Controller - A relay actuator and isolated digital input module for USB bus.
It provides 8 optically-isolated digital inputs with isolation protection of 2,500 VDC for collecting digital inputs in noisy environments and 8 relay actuators for serving as on/off control devices or small power switches. For easy monitoring, each relay is equipped with one red LED to show its on/off status.
The USB-4761’s eight optically-isolated digital input channels are ideal for digital input in noisy environments or with floating potentials.
The USB-4761 digital input channels feature a rugged isolation protection for industrial, lab and machinery automation applications.
It durably withstands voltage up to 2,500 VDC, protecting your host system from any incidental harms. If connected to an external input source with surge-protection, the USB-4761 can offer up to a maximum of 2,000 VDC ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) protection.
Process of PC Controller
The Power Supply
- Provides either 125VAC or 24VDC depending on the application and the circumstances of the installation.
- This voltage is bussed down the backplane providing power for the CPU and I/O modules, which come in the form of “cards”.
- These cards can quickly be added or removed from their slot in the carrier.
PLC Control Panel
- A type of control panel that is programmable to the required sequence and also follow the flow of the process.
- A powerful CPU acts as the main brain for controlling all the other panels and machines.
- Designed for controlling various manufacturing processes, our PLC panels are the ideal solution for automating your factory.